Monday, November 7, 2011

Cardboard Art






















Cardboard.  It really is quite magical.
You give a child a cardboard box and they are entertained for hours.
My daughter did it.
My step kids do it.

While getting ready to take some boxes out to the recycler, I decided to whack off a few pieces to play with.  And play I did.

I am currently working three part time jobs to equal full time: working 7 days a week.
Glory Be...I've been making sure there is still time to create.  These three pieces were created this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - LOVE. Especially that cross. I am a sucker for felt flowers, so I adore that combo. I love working on/with cardboard...thank you for the inspiration Jenny. I think my daughter and I are going to make some crosses this week. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am a sucker for felt flowers. Silly me, I forgot to mention I just learned to make them! So fun and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cardboard creations! I appreciate the many uses of cardboard; I even know a woman who has built a surprisingly sturdy house out of cardboard to live in while she builds her "real" house.

    My best ever use of cardboard: My ex-husband used to work for an office furniture company, and one year he brought a bunch of La-Z-Boy boxes home, which we used to build a scary crawl-through tunnel for a Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete